5IK100VEST2-12.5A Orientalmotor Induction Gear Motor 1/8HP Ratio 12.5:1
FACTORY SUPPLY BRAND NEW
Only 0 left!
100 W (1/8 HP) Induction Gear Motor (12:1 Gear Ratio, Three-Phase 220/230 VAC)
(New In Box)
- The Next Generation Kiis Series Offers An Optimally Designed, High Efficiency Next Generation Three-phase Motor That Incorporates Higher Strength Gears That Maximizes The Motor Performance.
- Higher Permissible Torque
- Long Life (Rated life 10,000 hours)
- Low Noise
- Combination Type (Motor And Gearhead Come Pre-Assembled)
- Product Line: Oriental Motor
- Motor Type: Induction
- Frame Size: 3.54 in
- Output Power: 100 W (1/8 HP)
- Voltage (VAC): Three-Phase 220/230 VAC
- Frequency (Hz): 60 - 50
- Current: 0.55 A [220 VAC, 50 Hz] - 0.57 A [230 VAC, 50 Hz] - 0.48 A [60 Hz]
- Type:Terminal Box
- Electromagnetic Brake: Not Equipped
- Shaft/Gear Type: Parallel Shaft Gearhead
- Gear Ratio (X:1): 12 :1
- Output Shaft Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Rated Torque: 56 lb-in [60 Hz] - 69 lb-in [50 Hz]
- Rated Speed (rpm): 120 [50 Hz] - 144 [60 Hz]
- Permissible Load Inertia: 937.50 oz-in²
- Permissible Overhung Load: 0.39 in. from Shaft End = 101 lb - 0.79 in. from Shaft End = 135 lb
- Permissible Thrust Load: 33 lb
- Components: 5IK100VGVR-EST2 [Motor] - 5GVR12.5A [Gearhead]
RoHS Compliant: These products do not contain substances that exceed the regulation values in the RoHS Directive.
- Safety Standards: UL, CCC,CE
- CE Marking: Low Voltage Directives
- Insulation Resistance: 100 M Ω or more when 500 VDC megger is applied between the windings and the case after continuous operation under normal ambient temperature and humidity.
- Dielectric Strength: Sufficient to withstand 1.5 kV at 50 Hz or 60 Hz applied between the windings and the case for 1 minute after continuous operation under normal ambient temperature and humidity.
- Temperature Rise: A gearhead or equivalent heat sink [7.87 x 7.87 in. (200 x 200 mm), 0.20 in. (5 mm) thick, material aluminum] is connected to the motor and the winding temperature rise is measured at 176°F (80°C) or less using the resistance change method after
- Thermal Class: 130 (B)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 14°F ~ 104°F (-10°C ~ 40°C) (nonfreezing)
- Ambient Humidity: 85% or less (noncondensing)